- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
* So ridiculously awkward... and then we made out super awkwardly for like an hour... yeaaaaaaaahhh... awkwardsauce.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
* I haven't really had all that many romantic feelings...
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
* I regret a lot of things... Not sure if there is one thing that stands out way more than the rest...
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
* hmmmm this is a tough one, i've had many good birthdays, although nothing ever super special. i just like getting to see friends and having a general good time.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
* i've never had a particularly awful birthday, but it tends to fall on finals or just after... so those times i don't usually do anything super amazingly fun either...
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
* there's a list... i'm a fairly anxious and insecure person.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
* my dogs
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
* my weird freckles?
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
* i avoid conflict at all cost... lol. but i've gotten into some pretty heated arguments i guess...
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
* pretty scenery and nature all around, just relaxing peaceful fealings
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
* they usually involve people being murdered in front of me, uncontrollable storms with infinite tornados, or being chased/hunted down.... or almost worse dreaming of not being able to wake up over and over and over again.... until you wake up exhausted...
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
* n/a and hypothetically probably incredibly awkward or nonexistent.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
* one of the best/worst vacations ever was the 10 day backpacking trip my friends and I did through Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic. very surreal to think about
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
* whenever i've taken a long walk in a pretty place and can just plop down and take in the view alone with my dog, and with a nice cool breeze, especially if it's around dusk.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
* usually just causally spending time with friends and enjoying life, eating good food, maybe making fun drinks, talking, and relaxing or playing board games or watching movies.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
* awesome dog trainers? lol
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
* i pretended to be a dog... even barked and growled at people for years. there are still jokes about me from all those kids. haha.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
* i got my dog and my life changed forever.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
* i made my first real long lasting friendships. lets see... one of my favorite things is my best eriadne and i would decorate stir's locker in all pink much to her dismay. and we drew a continuing comic about q-tip dog and cotton ball cat every day on her white board.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
* drunk guys, guys on the street cat calling...
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
* failing, letting people down, fatal mistakes, and loosing those close to me..
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
* the closest thing to that is the dude i kissed that one time just randomly not talking to me anymore... so i just didn't talk to him other than a two weeks out, "hey everything okay?"... he responded about two months later with "sorry, i fell in love with someone". lol. i was like "sssooooo you could have just said that? like it took you too months to grow balls enough to say that?? wwwoooooooow".... everything about that not relationship was awkward as hell. hahahahaha
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
* everything all of you said on that spill-it page. i thought i told you not to make me get a trash can to vomit in!? so sappy, and sweet, and gah! *cries *
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
* Really sweet girl... we never had a big falling out.. but our lives dragged us to different things and we have slowly drifted away. We still talk, and I don't dislike her or anything dramatic, we just aren't as close as we used to be.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
* sleep, take medicine, and force myself to try and get things done and go about my day
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
* I like eyes and hair and smiles/expressions...
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
* I love the way rough cat tongues feel when cat's lick your fingers. (Like really, what do you want me to talk about here? lol)
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
* warm smiles, kindness, interest/curiosity/excitement in things, good sense of humor, slowness to judge people..
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
* extreme messiness/smell, rudness, snappiness, close-mindedness,
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
* being dead or the act of dying?
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
* the old barn on my grandparent's property. it had been abandoned for a long time and was like an old time capsule. it was rustic, and being surrounded by overgrowth, and it was mysterious and interesting. so fun to explore and pretend to have adventures and make discoveries there.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
* draw, snuggle my animals, take a walk, just sit outside in a quiet place... eat chocolate or mac and cheese or ice cream... or all of the above. lol.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
* my migraines are high on this list they hurt so bad I get dizzy and almost throw up, i've been bitten, kicked, stepped on, and clawed, but never all that badly, i've never broken any bones -unless you count toes, i've sprained things fairly badly but not awful, i guess i've been pretty lucky in the pain department...
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
* i'm not so much a fan of being mildly anxious/depressed.... working on that slowly, but it's not easy. also wish i was better about not procrastinating...
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
*netflix, chocolate, candy, and ice cream, mac and cheese, and sleeping in late.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
* Haven't really been in love...
38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
* Diva: Fireflies, Light Up?, Paralizer -too many lines that can translate to dog shows, makes me giggle, Sexy Chic -no really... just picture a dog the whole time and try not to laugh, Starlight,
and I totally associate songs with all my characters.... but that's a long list...
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
* dog training/behavior
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
* the end of highschool scared me because i felt like i was loosing all my best friends... the pain of that will never be forgotten, i'm still friends with most of my friends from highschool, but our lives have taken us such different directions we are not as close as we once were and that still sort of hurts. the end of collage will forever be tainted with the loss of my Diva.. it was right before i graduated that i found that lump, and right after that i found that only 2 weeks later it had grown way too much... it was mixed in with a beach party, a sailboat vacation, seeing old friends from highschool, and feeling lost at the end of graduating without having found where to go yet.... all of that filled with the light fading from my dog's eyes slowly... it drained the life out of me too, and I'm not sure I can remember that with much fondness. good things happened but they are soaked in my pain from that...
this kind of scares me about the end of vet school on the island.. graduations are not my thing..