Finals are here again. Not that I've been around much this semester anyway. I'm actually not travelling like a crazy person over break this time so I swear I will work on art I owe people.
And I will bring back my spare tablet pen nibs so I can actually draw again without having to fight with a trackpad... the main reason art has been so nonexistent this semester.
Camera is still broken so probably no photos anytime in the near future. I'm thinking of buying myself a camera when I'm finally done on the island as a making it to clinics present to myself, so yeah..
The forge is totally functional, just having trouble making molds on the island. We have ordered supplies so hopefully next semester we'll be able to cast some things. I already have been requested to make cute animal themed bottle openers, D&D minis, models of a few people's dogs, and a unicorn hood ornament for my friend's car. We'll see how it works out. (:
Other than that, Ender has been rocking out agility lately. I might share some videos soon.
Sven has added leg weaves to his repertoire but I haven't had nearly as much time to work on tricks as I would like this semester. We've been doing lots of leash work and with any luck I'll be able to walk him soon.
Foster dog Drakken is going back to the states to his forever home in a few days, so that's exciting.
Overall this was a really good semester. Got to do lots physicals, a practical exam, and anesthetize a dog and a sheep. Made me feel like a real doctor. Also Diagnostic Imaging class has been awesome which is cool.
Off to try to memorize a million different plant toxins for my toxicology final, so here have a meme stolen from the lovely
: 1. How did you pick your dA name?
* combination of some nicknames2. How old are you?
* 243. Have any pets?
* a dog and a cat. (:4. Favourite season?
5. When is your birthday?
* May6. How tall are you?
* I'm 5'7"ish7. What is you favourite shirt you own?
* Hmmmmm not sure.. there are several I like a lot. I have a red and navy stripey one with weird zippers that is really cool.. and I have a really flowy long orange shirt with cool patterns on it that i really like wearing... 8. What is your favourite color?
* green. i also like earthy reds/oranges, dark violets/purples, and warm greys9. What is your favourite food?
* i love food.. 10. If you could meet a dA friend who would you meet?
* hmm i'd love to meet someday and all of her lovely animals. she's been quite an inspiration to me lately. i'd love to talk dogs with quite a few people here too, because dogs are awesome. (:11. What country do you live in?
* St. Kitts and Nevis12. What is your favourite Disney movie?
* Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Brave, Frozen, Tangled, Fox and the Hound, Lady and the Tramp, Oliver and Company, Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians, the Aristocats, Big Hero 6... but really I like all the Disney movies... heh heh. 13. Where is a dream place to visit?
* Hmmm.. anywhere new that I haven't been before. 14. Play any sports?
* Dog agility/obedience/rally/etc, I used to race sailboats, and I used to ride horses. 15. Have you graduated high school?
* Yup16. What is your favourite sport to watch?
* Dog agility, obedience, IPO, horse riding sports.. 17. Do you know how to cook?
* I can follow recipees pretty well. 18. Do you know how we met?
* nope.19. What color are your eyes?
* Green.20. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
* Yes.21. What size shoe do you wear?
* 8ish22. Dogs or Cats?
* Both!23. Do you like flamingos?
* Yeah they're cool. 24. How many siblings do you have?
* 225. Flip-flops or sneakers?
* SNEAKERS!!!! I live on a beach... I hate flipflops. Haha.
converse, boots, running shoes, boat shoes, anything that's not a flipflop or sandal.